Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kim's Baby Shower





My dear friend Kim Winterton will be the first of my very close friends to have a baby! I created this little onesie (and 2 others) and this coupon for her for a gift. The baby's name is going to be Owen Winterton (not sure on the middle name yet- probably Andrew, after his father) and the initials are the inspiration for the onesie shown. The coupon was printed on watercolor paper so it was nice and heavy (haha, and it was all that we had other than regular paper). So anyway, I am so excited for sweet Kim & Andrew! They'll be the best parents EVER. Congrats kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cute. I need to see the other two onesies...

    Also, I'm a little offended that you don't consider me to be the best parent ever. Hmmmph!

    ReplyDelete